Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Cast Picks for The Hunger Games

I am currently reading the third and final book of The Hunger Games Series Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins. So I have decided to post my cast pick for them. This was a hard cast to pick as well and it took me a while to put it together. so here it is!!!!


Katniss Everdeen- Kaya Scodelario








Peeta Mellark- Bradley James







Gale Hawthorne- Drew Roy







Primrose Everdeen- Elle Fanning















Rue- Madison Pettis







Haymitch Abernathy- Jack Nicolson











So there are my picks for who i consider main character's and favourite character's. Here is also the list of a few others that i ahve picked, just no pictures.
Effie Trinket- Reese Witherspoon
Cinna- Hugh Daney
Mrs Evredeen- Vera Farmiga
Ceasar- James Marsden
Cato- Kellan Lutz
Glimmer- Britney Snow
Fox Face- Emma Stone
Clove- Agnes Bruckner
Thresh- Jensen Ackles
Avox Girl- Molly Quin


So there it is. Hope you enjoyed who my cast pick for the Hunger Games:)

No comments:

Post a Comment