Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Takers


























My husband and i had a date night last night and after dinner we went and saw this movie, Takers, at the theatres. I liked the movie and I would rate it 3/5 stars. The movie is has guns, expolsions, cop chases and good looking guys. (I love Paul Walker.) Altough in gerneral the movie is kind of preditable while watching it, it is good and would recomend it to anyone who enjoys a good action movie.

Movie Plot:
After completeing a successful bank robbery, a member of this experienced team of "takers" is released from prison, he has convinced them to particpate in another job that involes an armoured car holding $20 million. While they are planning this job, they are unaware of the reckless cop that is right on their tails.

This movie stars--> Paul Walker, Matt Dillion, Chris Brown, Hayden Christensen, Micheal Ealy, Idris Elba, T.I., Jay Hernandez and Zoe Saldana.

No comments:

Post a Comment