Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 3 Learing How to Blog

First I would just like to say thank you to Julie!!! I checked out that link you commented on my yesterday post and who would have thought adding a page would be so easy!!! I had figured out labelling but was originally trying to make a new page.
So, I checked out this link http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-add-pages-to-your-blog.html that Julie posted for me and it was a world of help. Now I need to decide just what pages I would like to start and go from there next. My next step is giving myself a little more of a plan for how I want this blog to develope and start to publish on those ideas.
This morning I also played around a little more with the page design (really just experimented with colour changes). Just doing a little at a time witht he design til I get just the way I want!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy to hear that it helped you too! Thanks for thanking me as well!

    Have a nice day and I'll catch up with reading your blog asap! Summer is getting away with me!

    ReplyDelete