Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 8 of Learning to Blog

Okay so i have had my blog here for just over a week now. I think it is coming around. I have had some positive feed back from people, which makes me real happy. I keep checking our other blogs to see if I can get any ideas from them too.
Well today I added a new widget to my blog...if you look to the left here you will see my Currently Reading shelf which has been added thru www.shelfari.com. I saw it on another blog and really liked it and best of all it was so simple to add. All I had to do was click the link off the shelf and I believe it was only 4 steps. Pick the shlf you want to have viewed n the book that will be on that shelf, pick the kind of shelf you want, enter your blog URL then add widget...or something really easy like that...lol..
But anyway, if your checking this out, keep coming back to check my progress,any comments or suggestions are all ways welcome!!!

I think next will be making a personalized signature!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is coming along nicely. I love your shelf! I need to work on a personlized signature still as I haven't yet attemped that. It would be nice so please keep us posted on how it goes and I can learn from you on how to go about it. :)

    ReplyDelete