Monday, August 2, 2010

Oh My Blog Award!!!!!

I will sstart with a thank you to Cathy from http://whereyouwishuponastar.blogspot.com , for nimoinating me for the Oh My Blog Award.......So Thank you so much Cathy!!!




Okay, So here are the rules to the Oh my Blog Award:
1. Get really excited that you got the COOLEST award EVER!!!! :)

2. Now choose one of the following options of accepting the OMB award:


---> Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus. ( You won't catch me anywhere near a computer after having a few drink..lol)

---> Write About Your Most Embarrassing Moment

---> Write a “Soundtrack of Your Childhood” Post

---> Make your next Blog a “Vlog” (Video blog). Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever.

---> Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make-up, etc.) and post it.

3. And lastly, pass the award onto at least 3 amazing bloggers, (preferrably more), and don't forget to tell them!!!


okay, so my choice for the next recipients of the OMG award ARE>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chasidy who has multiple blogs but here is her personal blog http://liberatingchasidy.blogspot.com/

Louise who's boog is http://2grow-on-books.blogspot.com/

AND

Krys of http://www.bibliopunkk.com/2010_07_01_archive.html


Thank you again cathy for my nomination and Congrats to those of you I have nominated!!!!

****2 Thumbs-up for everyone****


Okay, so here is my award acceptance: The Soundtrack to my life

Okay, so these are the songs that really stand our for in my life, starting with assembly songs that we use to sing at elementary school, campfire sing alongs, my first music cd I ever bought n ownd right to my present day favourite song at the moment(as it constantly changes)!!!

This Land is Your Land- Famous folk song written by Woody guthrie in 1940
Inch by Inch- a school song we sang about working together
There Was a Great Big Moose- best campfire song eva!!
Wonderwall- by Oasis
Quit Playing Games with my heart- The Backstreet boys ( I was so obsessed once upon a time)
Sugar, Sugar- the Archies ( Lip sinked this song in grade 8)
Hero- Enrique Iglesias (this is the song for my husband and myself, fisrt dance)
Peice of Me- Britney Spears (this was my sons first real favourite song, he could really dance o this)
Perfect- Hedley (this is currently my favourite song!!)

So these are songs that really stick out for me while growing up. Growing up i listened to alot of classic rock and started with country when I met my husband. As a teen I loved pop music and now I listen to it all and have favourites for all types but if I was to be detailed the list would never end!!!! lol!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your OMB award! I really like your soundtrack of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete