Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's Complicated



Director: Nancy Meyers
Features Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin
Released(in Canada) December 25,2009


So my husband went away for the night with his friends, so I went out and rented this movie for myself to watch after my son went to bed. I love Meryl Streep and m y best friend said it was a good movie too so I went with it.

Plot Summary: Jane and Alex who have been divorced for 10 years, are brought back to together at long time mutual friends anniversary. There begins an affai for the two ex's as Jake has been re-married but is finding that it is no longer working and he desperately wants to be in James life again. However Jane is becoming very interested in Adam, the architect who is re-designing her kitchen. Jane needs to decide what she really wants, a new start with her ex Jake or start something new with Adam.

This movie is probly the best romantic comedy I have watched in a long time. It had many great laugh out loud moments and it was very real. STreep , Baldwin and Martin were all fantastic and I will probly watch this again, maybe even today when my husband gets back because I think he would like it too.

Anyhow, I give this movie a definate 5/5 stars and I do recommend it, whether you watch it alone or with your significant other.

Cheers, hope you enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment