Monday, August 9, 2010

Learning How To Blog Continues!!!!

Okay, so I know its been about a week since I was onlast, but I have been busy, busy. Any how, I have learned how to get my personalized signature....yay..*appluase*. It actually took me two attempts to do it and it is a very simplistic signature and I may change it in the future(once I figure out how to make one a little more complex) but this onw ill do for now.
In figureing this out I started by checking out the tutorials on the Shabby Blogs blog page where there is a step by step instruction on it. So I found a website to create my personalized signature @ www.mylivesignature.com . I preoceeded without registering. The first page you type your name, next you pick font then size. After that you pick backgroung colour n text colour and voila....you have a personal signature.
To have it added to the end of each post, on the page after your signature is made, I clicked the link under it to download signatue and that produed the url for my signature. I coppied that then went to my blog page n clicked on design then into the setting tab. The last item in setting is for setting up a personal signature. I got the html code for it from Shabby Blogs and entered my url in place in plaxe of where it said signature url.
Here is the link to the tutoial page for Shabby blogs so you can try it yourself:
http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/tutorials

Have a fantastic day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment