Friday, August 27, 2010

My Cast Pick for Mortal Instruments Series

Okay so I actually got this idea for blog entries by watching youtube book trailes and seeing their different videos that showed the people that they would think would best represent to characters in the books. So I am starting with one of my favourite book series, The Mortal Instuments Series. So here it is and hope you enjoy.



Jace Wayland- Alex Pettyfer
He seems to be a popular choice for many and I agree that he is what I would picture Jace to look like.










Clarissa "Clary" Fray- Stacey Farber OR Alexz Johnson. Alex seems to be most popular from what I have seen and I agree as well bur I could also picture the part played by Stcay as well.




Simon Lewis- Kristopher Turner When I was browsing and checking out different opinions, I felt he best matched my own picture in my mind, just need to add the glasses.





Alec Lightwood- Gaspard Ulliel He just seem to fit.





Isabelle Lightwood- Kate voegele I like her. She is very pretty and I think her look suites the personailty of Isabelle.




Magnus Bane- Oliver James As soon as I saw him I know he was my pick for magnus. Just need to add a few costume effects and I think he would be perfect. I was trying to find smaller pics but I couldn't find a smaller one that I liked.



i am running a little short on time, so here is the other "cast" I have picked and when I am back next I will update them with pictures too.

Jocelyn Fray- Lena Headley
Luke GarrowayGerard Butler OR Oliver Hudson
Hodge Starkweather- Alan Rickman
Valentine MorgensternJason Isaacs

1 comment: